New church guidelines for attending in-person religious services
- All the faithful in the Archdiocese of San Francisco are dispensed from the obligation of attending Sunday Mass. They must observe The Lord's Day and are encourage to spend time in prayer on Sundays. (Such as livestream mass or participating in a spiritual or corporal act of Mercy).
- Those who are 60 years and above or have pre-existing health conditions are asked to stay home. The Archdiocese is keeping in affect the dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass.
- We are only allowing a maximum of 50 people per Mass. *A sign-up sheet or online reservation system may be implemented at a later time.
- Upon attending in-person religious services you must sign a consent form for your self and attending family members (Required by the San Mateo Health Officials: the purpose of this consent form is for tracing purposes). Your consent/Mass attendance will be logged for the next 45 days effective June 1st.
- You are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Remember to maintain a physical distance of 6-feet from one another. While seated and while in line for communion. *Family members are ok to sit beside each other.
- Don't forget to wash your hands before and after the Mass.
- For our safety the Church will be cleaned and disinfected after each Mass.
- Our livestream service will remain in effect for those who are not physically able to attend Mass.
- Thank you for cooperating with our Parish, Archdiocese & The San Mateo County Health Officials.
*An updated detailed list will be available soon online. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call us or email us.